1. Do you accept Section 8 / low income? A. Unfortunately, we do not participate in any government assistance programs at any of our properties.
2. What is your pet policy and what breeds are allowed? A. Pets are welcome. We allow up to 2 pets total. There are no weight restrictions, but some breed restrictions do apply. All pets are subject to review and the management's final approval. If the pet is approved, we will require a deposit of $500 and a monthly pet rent of $40 per pet. We also require a photograph of the pet, current vaccination record and proof of license, if required by the city or county. Pets must be spayed or neutered.
3. Do you have a fitness center? A. Yes, we have a fitness center on-site.
4. Are there washer and dryer hookups in the apartments? A. Yes, there are private washer and dryer hookups inside each apartment. There is also an on-site laundry facility available.
5. Does the security deposit depend on my credit score? A. We take into consideration a complete credit, rental and employment history when determining the security deposit.
6. Do you offer 6-month leases? A. Yes, we offer 6-month leases, however, the rent will be increased by 20% per month.
7. How many people are allowed to live in an apartment? A. The guidelines are as follows:
Studio - No more than 2 people
1 bedroom - No more than 3 people
2 bedrooms - No more than 5 people
3 bedrooms - No more than 7 people
8. Are utilities included? A. Utilities are property specific. Please contact the Leasing Office for more information.
9. How long can I hold an apartment? A. With a holding deposit, an apartment can be held for 14 days.
10. How long will the application approval process take? A. Once we receive all the required documents, the approval process should take no more than 48-72 hours.
11. Do you accept cash for holding deposits or rent? A. Under no circumstances do our offices accept cash. You can pay online at your property's website, www.TheMeadowsAtWestlakeVillage.com.
Irina was particularly wonderful in the way that she made me feel like family. Everyone was nice.
Irina and Erica are both amazing and very helpful with everything
There is a feeling of peace and community at Meadows. It's a pleasure to walk the grounds with my dog, my son, and my friends. We enjoy exploring the large amount of high quality community space. They are always working to upgrade and improve even though things are already great. I especially like the friendly staff.
After experiencing our first month in our new apartment, we are more than satisfied with our experience. We feel safe and secure in our new home, supported by friendly and accommodating staff. It did not take long for The Meadows to truly feel like home.
We are very comfortable in our apartment at the Meadows. The community is quiet, comfortable, and safe. The staff are welcoming and extremely helpful when approached for help. The community amenities are very convenient and well maintained.
Also love the staff and work crew. Friendly, considerate, efficient. The amenities are beautiful. Double pane door & windows keep it quiet and weather friendly. Location perfect for everything you need.
Great place to live. Roomy unit and great amenities. Helpful staff and my dog has plenty of fur friends and room to roam. Close to shopping and the freeway and the commute to the valley is not a problem. Three years and I'm looking forward to more.
I have been living here for four years and in my opinion here is a great place to live. It is a quiet place, clean, the main pool area is beautiful, they have a nice gym, in the apartments have a good size of storage, and all the staff is very good.
Love it here!! It is a beautiful community that is dog friendly and that means a lot to me and my husband. There is even a dog park here. They also have a nice rec center, pool/spa, a business center and gym! It is wonderful. The apartment itself is great too! It is a nice size and INCLUDES a washer/dryer INSIDE the unit. Love love love it here.
I like The Meadows. There is a lot of green. The office staff & maintenance people are great. There is a lot of space to walk my dog and take walks myself. We are close to many stores, movie theaters, everything one needs is within 5 minutes drive.
The entire staff at The Meadows at Westlake is, in my opinion, as good as it gets.
I recently rented an apartment at The Meadows. The process from application to lease signing was very streamlined, automated and efficient. Irina, the leasing agent was knowledgeable, professional and helpful. She assisted with all of my move in needs and helped in many ways.