We offer a service for after-hour Emergency Maintenance. This service is only to be used in the cases listed below. All other maintenance requests should be submitted to the office during normal business hours.
The Emergency Phone Number is (800) 956-7793. Please only call this number between 5:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. on weekdays, and all day on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays. The Emergency Number can be changed without prior written notice from the Owner.
Non-Emergency calls will be billed to the residents, so please read carefully what is considered an emergency.
1. Gas leaks/smell of gas. OPEN ALL WINDOWS AT ONCE. CALL 911 OR GAS COMPANY.
2. Kitchen sink stoppages, if running over.
3. Toilet stoppages if running over, or any stoppage if unit only has one bathroom.
4. Ruptured pipe, inside or outside of apartment, and any running faucet that won't turn off (dripping faucet will be repaired next working day between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.).
5. Broken windows: Ground-floor windows will be secured (second floor window is not an emergency and will be repaired next working day between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.).
6. Entire unit with no hot water. (Call Gas Company to light a single unit's water heater.) If the emergency repairman finds that the water heater (in buildings having only one) must be replaced, this will be done on the next working day (8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.).
7. No wall heater or furnace repairs after 5:00 p.m. Call Gas Company. (Owner will repair the next working day between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.)
8. Electrical blackouts of outside security lighting (not one light only), in garage area, or entire building.
9. If all apartment power is out. (Half apartment outage will be repaired the next working day between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.).
10. Any residents accidentally locked out of apartments after 5:00 p.m. and before 8:00 a.m. must call a locksmith to assist them in the unlocking of the apartment. If lock is changed, a copy of the new key must be provided to owner.
I love the gym, tennis courts, and rec room.- Verified Resident
Irina was particularly wonderful in the way that she made me feel like family. Everyone was nice.- Verified Resident
Irina and Erica are both amazing and very helpful with everything- Verified Resident
There is a feeling of peace and community at Meadows. It's a pleasure to walk the grounds with my dog, my son, and my friends. We enjoy exploring the large amount of high quality community space. They are always working to upgrade and improve even though things are already great. I especially like the friendly staff.- Verified Resident
After experiencing our first month in our new apartment, we are more than satisfied with our experience. We feel safe and secure in our new home, supported by friendly and accommodating staff. It did not take long for The Meadows to truly feel like home.- Verified Resident
We are very comfortable in our apartment at the Meadows. The community is quiet, comfortable, and safe. The staff are welcoming and extremely helpful when approached for help. The community amenities are very convenient and well maintained.- Verified Resident
Also love the staff and work crew. Friendly, considerate, efficient. The amenities are beautiful. Double pane door & windows keep it quiet and weather friendly. Location perfect for everything you need.- Verified Resident
Great place to live. Roomy unit and great amenities. Helpful staff and my dog has plenty of fur friends and room to roam. Close to shopping and the freeway and the commute to the valley is not a problem. Three years and I'm looking forward to more.- Verified Resident
I have been living here for four years and in my opinion here is a great place to live. It is a quiet place, clean, the main pool area is beautiful, they have a nice gym, in the apartments have a good size of storage, and all the staff is very good.- Verified Resident
Love it here!! It is a beautiful community that is dog friendly and that means a lot to me and my husband. There is even a dog park here. They also have a nice rec center, pool/spa, a business center and gym! It is wonderful. The apartment itself is great too! It is a nice size and INCLUDES a washer/dryer INSIDE the unit. Love love love it here.- Verified Resident
I like The Meadows. There is a lot of green. The office staff & maintenance people are great. There is a lot of space to walk my dog and take walks myself. We are close to many stores, movie theaters, everything one needs is within 5 minutes drive.- Verified Resident
The entire staff at The Meadows at Westlake is, in my opinion, as good as it gets.- Verified Resident
I recently rented an apartment at The Meadows. The process from application to lease signing was very streamlined, automated and efficient. Irina, the leasing agent was knowledgeable, professional and helpful. She assisted with all of my move in needs and helped in many ways.- Verified Resident
When I first looked into this place I knew I would have to deal with the moving in process which is often a headache. The office staff were on top of it and they helped me each step of the way from moving in and continue to assist me in any scenario.- Verified Resident
We are pleased with the way maintenance has changed at the Meadows since Jones and Jones has taken over management. Tony's professionalism and work ethic has been refreshing and is appreciated.- Verified Resident
I have not had many service requests, however, every time something needs to be fixed, the maintenance staff addresses the problem quickly, fixes things perfectly, and are always kind and thorough. Thanks Again!!!!!- Verified Resident
We are very happy with all the amenities! Thank you for making us feel at home!- Verified Resident