JONES & JONES COMMUNITIES - RENTAL CRITERIA
- The rental application and application fee are required for each prospective resident that is 18 years of age and older.
- The application fee is $45 per applicant 18 years and older and is non-refundable.
- A holding deposit of $250 is required to hold the unit.
- The combined gross monthly income of all applicants must total at least 2.3 times the monthly rent amount.
- A valid form of legal identification is required at the time of application and move-in.
- Applicants approval is evaluated based on rental, income and credit history.
- Applicants must have all required documents submitted to the Leasing Office within 48 calendar hours of applying or the application will be canceled. For all applicants 18 years of age and older, the following documents will be required:
- Legal form of ID such as: Driver's License or Government Issued Picture ID Card
- Proof of Social Security Number
- Proof of Income (see below for details)
- Current Vehicle Registration
- Current Vehicle Insurance
- If applying with pets, please include the following required items for each pet:
- Pet License
- Vaccination Records
- Proof of Spay or Neuter
- Pet Picture
- Once an application is approved and the lease is generated, applicants have 48 calendar hours to sign the lease. If the lease is not signed in the given time frame, the holding deposit will be forfeited, and the unit will be placed back on the market.
- Accepted - the applicant will be accepted with the standard required deposits and fees.
- Denied - the applicant will not be accepted. The applicant will be provided with contact information for the consumer reporting agencies.
- Accepted with Conditions - the applicant will be accepted with an additional deposit or co-signer requirements.
- If currently employed: copies of the 3 most current paycheck stubs and/or complete bank statements showing incoming direct deposits from your employer
- If self-employed: copy of the previous year's tax return and 3 most current personal bank statements
- If employment is pending: copy of the offer letter on company letterhead indicating start date and salary and 3 most current paystubs from the last employer
- If unemployed, retired or a student:
- A social security benefit letter - SSA-1099: social security benefit statement of SSA notice of change in payment. Benefits must be dated no more than 14 months from the date of the application or must be reflected on a current bank statement
- Statement from the financial aid office of a college or university that shows loans or grants awarded for living expenses beyond tuition and other school expenses
- An order of alimony or child support - must be reflected on current bank statements
- The last 6 personal bank statements, from a US bank, showing an average deposit of 2.3 times the monthly rent
- Statements from investment accounts, from a US financial institution, showing 12 months of income, 401Ks and IRAs cannot be accepted
Rental or Mortgage Payment History Verification:
- Can be obtained from a landlord, apartment community or mortgage company.
- Must satisfy the income and credit history requirements. Income must be greater than five (5) times the monthly rental rate
- Will be responsible for the obligation of ALL Residents on the initial lease as well as all subsequent leases, including modifications, extensions, and renewals
- Applications approved with an out-of-state guarantor will be accepted with a security deposit equal to two (2) months’ rent
The Meadows at Westlake Village, PO Box 3687; Coppell, TX 75019
- Falsification of any information on the rental application(s)
- Criminal history that includes felony or misdemeanor convictions or pending charges for crimes that represent threats to persons or property
- Failure to satisfy the income requirement with verifiable proof
- Failure to satisfy the minimum credit score based on the model
- A bankruptcy in process
- Eviction by a previous landlord for cause
- Previous property management balance owed or in collections (with the exception of COVID-19 related balances)
I love the gym, tennis courts, and rec room.- Verified Resident
Irina was particularly wonderful in the way that she made me feel like family. Everyone was nice.- Verified Resident
Irina and Erica are both amazing and very helpful with everything- Verified Resident
There is a feeling of peace and community at Meadows. It's a pleasure to walk the grounds with my dog, my son, and my friends. We enjoy exploring the large amount of high quality community space. They are always working to upgrade and improve even though things are already great. I especially like the friendly staff.- Verified Resident
After experiencing our first month in our new apartment, we are more than satisfied with our experience. We feel safe and secure in our new home, supported by friendly and accommodating staff. It did not take long for The Meadows to truly feel like home.- Verified Resident
We are very comfortable in our apartment at the Meadows. The community is quiet, comfortable, and safe. The staff are welcoming and extremely helpful when approached for help. The community amenities are very convenient and well maintained.- Verified Resident
Also love the staff and work crew. Friendly, considerate, efficient. The amenities are beautiful. Double pane door & windows keep it quiet and weather friendly. Location perfect for everything you need.- Verified Resident
Great place to live. Roomy unit and great amenities. Helpful staff and my dog has plenty of fur friends and room to roam. Close to shopping and the freeway and the commute to the valley is not a problem. Three years and I'm looking forward to more.- Verified Resident
I have been living here for four years and in my opinion here is a great place to live. It is a quiet place, clean, the main pool area is beautiful, they have a nice gym, in the apartments have a good size of storage, and all the staff is very good.- Verified Resident
Love it here!! It is a beautiful community that is dog friendly and that means a lot to me and my husband. There is even a dog park here. They also have a nice rec center, pool/spa, a business center and gym! It is wonderful. The apartment itself is great too! It is a nice size and INCLUDES a washer/dryer INSIDE the unit. Love love love it here.- Verified Resident
I like The Meadows. There is a lot of green. The office staff & maintenance people are great. There is a lot of space to walk my dog and take walks myself. We are close to many stores, movie theaters, everything one needs is within 5 minutes drive.- Verified Resident
The entire staff at The Meadows at Westlake is, in my opinion, as good as it gets.- Verified Resident
I recently rented an apartment at The Meadows. The process from application to lease signing was very streamlined, automated and efficient. Irina, the leasing agent was knowledgeable, professional and helpful. She assisted with all of my move in needs and helped in many ways.- Verified Resident
When I first looked into this place I knew I would have to deal with the moving in process which is often a headache. The office staff were on top of it and they helped me each step of the way from moving in and continue to assist me in any scenario.- Verified Resident
We are pleased with the way maintenance has changed at the Meadows since Jones and Jones has taken over management. Tony's professionalism and work ethic has been refreshing and is appreciated.- Verified Resident
I have not had many service requests, however, every time something needs to be fixed, the maintenance staff addresses the problem quickly, fixes things perfectly, and are always kind and thorough. Thanks Again!!!!!- Verified Resident
We are very happy with all the amenities! Thank you for making us feel at home!- Verified Resident